Friday, July 9, 2010

Who says airplane food has to be bad.... well, that all depends on if you like Teriyaki Yellow Tail and Shrimp on rice with a side of little square things that look like Smoked Gouda (but are probably pieces of squid). There is also some sort of cold noodly thing and some yellow stuff. To top it off, we have a bun looking thing, cream cheese and some sort of pastry item.

Don't get me wrong, I like new experiences, and this one was pretty new. My neighbors apparently didn't care for their meals since they hardly touched theirs. Me? I finished every last bite... actually, I think i didn't eat the other half of the grey puffy thing pictured north of the Yellow Tail.

Next time you decide to fly to Singapore, I'd suggest ANA (All Nippon Airlines), the service was pretty spectacular, and not only did I get this awesome (and often slimey) food, they walked around with pitchers of green tea and lime drink (along with Soda and Juice for the un-adventurous).
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. If your not going to eat it, can I have the other half of your grey puffy thing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely... I think it might have been tofu soaked in... ya know, I just can't think of anything edible that is grey

    ReplyDelete