Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Job

For those of you that don't really know what I am doin for work in Singapore, I figured the best way to explain is to show you a picture.

I've been making spicey noodles for Qualnetics for 5 years now. We have been working on a spicey noodle project with a Singapore company, so they sent me over there to ensure that the noodles arrived on time and with enough spicey. Pictured above is our medium sized noodle just pulled out of the pot with my wooden handled ladel. My secondary task in Singapore was to deliver fish ball soup (pictured at the bottom left). They key to a good fish ball is the puree process... those fish don't see it coming.

My advice? Don't try to pick up a fish ball with chop sticks... Stab the fishball with a chopstick, cut it in half with your ceramic spoon, and then enjoy. I suggest dipping it in your "Fire Sauce" before consumption... delicious ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment